I have a New Years resolution - or more like, an every-moment-of-the-day-whatever-the-year-is resolution.
I was going to make up an excuse about this to avoid sharing it, on account of my deep-seeded chronic fear of failure (you know the type), but actually it should probably be stamped over every surface of this little blog as a reminder of my goals.
You see, I want to be an Interior Designer.
I'm terrified of offering services through this blog because of, (see above) deep-seeded chronic fear of failure.
Opening your inbox to a resounding nothing is enough to put fear and even depression into any blogger's little bloggy heart.
But this year, I think I'm almost ready.
Heck, I am at least going to try.
THIS YEAR, I will be offering interior design services remotely (i.e., solely online, via email communication, photos, etc).
- I will be researching, learning, expanding, challenging myself:
- I will be pouring energy into discovering and implementing the branding process.
- I will be cleaning up this blog design and making it sleek and clean (although the Blogger interface has its limits).
- I will be researching into starting my own company, professional portfolio, and all.
- I will be searching for a day job that will give me experience in this field.
- I will be continuing to share the projects and room redos around our house
- But best of all, I will be SHARING with you every step along the way.
One day, I will look back on this and trace my steps through this journey.
But before that day, I hope you and many others who share this passion will be able to follow each footprint and learn something for YOURself too.
Do you have a dream that you want to follow?
Do you have a goal you are unafraid to announce?
Join me through 2013! I will need all the support I can get.